Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CHERISH

Flutter By Wednesday Challenge # 111 & their GDT call

I made this pretty Tilda Magnolia card for the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge # 111 & their GDT call
I hope with this entry that I will be chosen for the Design team call, (fingers crossed) that would be such a privilege.


I used lots of layering & distressing of the edges on this card, the hardest part to distress was the ovals in the middle, I'm a bit of a perfectionist... hence the reason why the ovals were a challenge. 


Card details:
  • Stamp - Magnolia (Tilda sitting with tulips)
  • Papers - bazzil cardstocks
  • Flowers & Gems - various
  • Butterfly - K-mart craft section
  • Kindy Glitz - Crystal glitter
Some close ups below

1 comment:

  1. WOW - love your coloring! It's fabulous and how you added all that sparkle - LOVE IT!!! Thanks for joining us at FBW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate your kind words! Hope you have a lovely day, Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails