Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cocoa & Kisses

This was by far my favourite card to make this week, slightly difficult without the designer paper advantage, But once the thinking cap went on.... it got easy! surprising how easy it is to rely on designer paper all the time, isn't it? The mouse was extra pretty once I started to decorate with pink, the colour of inspiration came from a pink marshmallow, in my own hot cocoa at the time. Lots of distressing edges was done, I was in the mood to distress all week I think!
Card Details:
  • Stamp - The adorable little cocoa mouse came from BugABoo stamps this week (http://bugaboostamps.com/pg_Christmas_mice_.html)
  • Card Stock - Bazzil Card Stock
  • Ribbon - my own
  • Sentiment - my own
  • Glitter - Kindy Glitz - Crystal
  • Markers - Tombo






1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness what sweetness!!!!! this is one of my favorite cards ive ever seen!! spectacular job !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate your kind words! Hope you have a lovely day, Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails