Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ADORABLE

I used one of my favourite techniques for this card - Distressing, it takes a lot of time especially the oval edges in the middle, not to mention all the layered pieces of card to be distressed, but it was fun & worth the challenge. Sorry that the clarity of the picture isn't too great. I added purple flowers to encourage a feminine look with the black and white & to tie it in with my pink and maroon image of the Tilda stamp.



Card Details:
  • Stamp - Magnolia (http://www.dreamcottage.nu/english1/index.html)
  • Card Stock - all from Bazzil cardstock, some is embossed
  • Flowers, Gems & Glitter - Tara flowers, black kaiser gems & Kindy Glitz - crystal
  • Sentiment - from my computer

Thanks for taking a peek at my blog today, please add yourself as a follower on my side bar so we can keep in touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate your kind words! Hope you have a lovely day, Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails