Friday, June 18, 2010

LOVE & KISSES


Challenge # 56 Lace & Buttons
This was a pleasure to make, and it was nice to use the French Lace, but in a modern way. I tried to keep it a bit funky to appeal to many people, which would make this an easy card to give to someone special no matter  who they are :)
Card Details:
  • Stamp (Stitchy Bears stamps) http://stitchybearstamps.com  I was lucky enough to win this one in a challenge that I participated in recently.
  • Embellishments; Flowers, Buttons, French Lace, Satin Bow, Glitter, Gems
  • Sentiment; My own
  • Designer paper & Bazzil Card Stock
Thanks for stopping by, Hugs Hayley ;)

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card,
    Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate your kind words! Hope you have a lovely day, Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails