Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thank You

Challenge # 117,  A Sketch by Claudia
From over at: Cute Card Thursday
My Cards are on sale at: Etsy & Aloha Lucy
This was a bit of fun, I decided not to use too many embellishments this time around, as the sketch design it'self needs to be admired without too much clutter, at least that's the way I felt in my creative moment anyway :)
My Cards are on sale at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftyLiLPixie
Card Details:
  • Stamp - Ruby & Flower
  • Card & Paper - designer paper, bazzil card stock
  • Embellishments, glitter, copics used to colour
Thanks for popping by today :) Hugs Hayley

1 comment:

  1. love your fun card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate your kind words! Hope you have a lovely day, Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails