Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Brisbane Craft Show 2012


Hi There everyone,

I have been really busy lately,  However, I have recently been to the Brisbane Craft show which was fabulous, I met Tim Holz which was worth every minute of watching him in his talented atmospheric creating to his hearts content.  That guy is such a speedy artist, and very organised!  Hmmm I think I learnt some things about myself and how I go about my own creations... my gosh, I have wasted time here and there by doing fiddly stuff that is simply not required!  Anyway, the Craft show was fabulous... I wish we had one more than once per year, but sadly that is not on my Husbands wish list! LOL  How about my new signature below?  I love it, I love butterflies, so this was a very fitting signature for me :)


2 comments:

  1. Hello Hailey, I wanted to thank you so much for your encouraging words and compliments you left me on my blog. It was so nice to read and made me feel so much better. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.


    hugs and hope you have a great week.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. you see me envy.
    i would looove to see or watch Tim Holtz. You are probably totally inspired now.
    cant wait to see what you will come up with

    luv
    claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate your kind words! Hope you have a lovely day, Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails