Saturday, November 20, 2010

On Your Wedding Day

We recently attended a beautiful Wedding of our dear friends Donna & Bob on Stradbroke Island, in Queensland, it was a lot of fun and of course the bride was absolutely stunning. 
I made them a lovely wedding card that reflected their wedding day as much as possible and also a message in a bottle for he precious Bride & Groom.
Here are the photos below for you to look at, thanks for stopping by today :)
My work this week was also entered into the following sites:
This was the entire gift package, more details and the inside of the card are in the photos below... Enjoy!


I found some gorgeous padded card stock which I used the die cut from Martha Stewart for extra detail

Just Couldn't resist decorating the top of the glass bottle...
The card reflected their Wedding day theme of the beach and also releasing of butterflies as you will see further in the card details with the butterfly card stock on the inside layers within the card


Beautiful butterfly card stock to reflect the precious part of their special day with the releasing of the butterflies

I added a cute detail of a satin & iridescent crystalline ribbon & bow on the first inside page

On the next inside page where the wording went, I added another ribbon & bow, this time it was satin heart ribbon I wanted to make the inside extra special by adding this detail.

The writing is my own hand written & heartfelt for the Bride & Grooms journey ahead together

Back inside page with my stamp

The bottle with the message in it

Couple more close ups



Now the final and my favourite part of the whole creative expression was the envelope, I hand made each flower and curled each petal, then added pearls and Crystals galore for extra exquisiteness!
I have loved sharing this with you today, I hope that you enjoyed it nearly as much as I did making it :)
Thanks for stopping by, I wish you lots of creative moments ahead :)
Hugs, Hayley xxx




1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow!!!!! this is just the most stunning creation ever!!!!! beautiful! I love it!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate your kind words! Hope you have a lovely day, Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails