Wednesday, August 11, 2010

On Your Engagement

This was meant to be for a pink & dots challenge, but due to being so unwell I wasn't able to enter it in time, so I've entered it into the summer card challenge with One Stop Craft Challenge - Butterfly's are out in summer, aren't they?  It's a simple card, the inside has more detail than the front of the card, on the inside you can move the butterfly wings to see what is written underneath, the photo doesn't do much justice for the card, due to the poor lighting, sorry for that, but it was a very pretty engagement card to make for a lovely couple of friends, we are very excited for them :)
You can find more inspiration on One Stop Craft Challenge
I used the Christina Rae paper range for a bit of a change, it's just so pretty, and also flowers, gems, glitter, the computer helped with the words :) have a look at the inside of the card as below
Thanks for looking at my blog today, it was a pleasure to have you visit :)
Hugs Hayley xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley,

    This card is beautiful! You've used my fav things...pink, butterflies and flowers :o)

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Hayley, all the flowers and butterflies are gorgeous.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are really gorgeous !!! Thank you for following my blog and for the link in your sidebar !!!
    Big Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, I love the layout of the flowers and the colours. Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thank you so much for your sweet comment at my blog!

    Wow, Hayley, this is gorgeous! Lovely colours, and adorable flowers and butterflies, so beautiful!

    hugs & love,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh what a gorgeous card! And I love butterflies!!:))
    Thank you for your comment and nice words!
    I have been in Australia once, and I loved to be there:)) My husband has promised me that we are going Down Under to celebrate our 10 annaversary of Marriage!:)) Only seven years left;)
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous with all the flowers and butterflies. Thank-you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hayley...Thank you for the kind comments on my blog..I have had a good look round yours and you have such gorgeous creations here!!!

    The Sassy Design image was called "The Kiss" I cant see it anywhere...I know that quite a few images were discontinued recently, you might I want to e-mail them, sorry I cant be more help!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Hayley, the insert is gorgeous!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS card!! Very summery. Thanks for playing at OSCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate your kind words! Hope you have a lovely day, Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails