Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Friday Sketcher Challenge

Hi There, I used this sketch challenge opportunity from http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/ to make my beautiful Mum her Mothers Day card, In Australia Mothers Day is only a few weeks away and my beautiful Mum lives in New Zealand, I miss her so much, and I know this card will fill her heart with happiness. The Friday Sketch is sponsored by http://www.cutestampsandcards.nl/ so I hope I win their delicious prize! Products used: Magnolia stamp from Chasing Butterflies collection, Markers used: Tombo & Prismacolor. Paper: Kaisercraft, Pennyroyale Collection, pearls, kindyglitz: Crystalina, Tattered angels: Glimmer Mist, flowers, and lots of love in the making :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley .... oh my, this is just gorgeous, a very beautiful card for a very beautiful occasion .... I am sure your Mum will absolutely love this card ... well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!
    Hayley this is utterly fabulous!
    Love your wonderful sweet scene and your colours and details are gorgeous!
    Your Mum will adore and treasure your beautiful card!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate your kind words! Hope you have a lovely day, Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails